- The focus for this redesign is on the secondary packaging, targeting families, especially children.
- Fix leakage by using a better protective structure (eg. an environmentally friendly paperboard box). This will also improve storage, transport, sustainability and presentation/shelf display.
- Incorporate usability features into the structure/design, removing the need for scissors for opening and allowing better reuse of the pack and easy dispensation of the product.
- Make the imagery more universally appealing while retaining the standout feature of a wide variety of flavours.
- Improve the communication of the package by uncluttering the appearance and increasing visibility of the product identification to aid quick visual scanning by consumers.
- The focus for this redesign is on the secondary packaging, targeting adults.
- Fix leakage, allow frequent transportation, allow insulation for some time (eg. a cooler pack). Keeping a stackable structure will continue storage, transport and presentation/display benefits.
- Reusability features to include a more durable package and a zipper for easy dispensation of the product.
- Communication needs to shift focus from design for children to design for adults, so they will want to display it in public among others. It also needs to look sporty to indicate purpose.
- Cost of new packaging will be a premium price, so design needs to look premium.